Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1st was my due date…

Yep. I made it to 40 weeks with my second pregnancy. And all I could think was, “Are you serious?”

Me.

That had to have a cerclage to keep the darling in.

That had the cerclage removed at 37 weeks and was just waiting for labor to kick in.

And I made it to 40 weeks.

When I saw my Dr. on the Friday before, when I waddled in she said, “I can’t believe you haven’t gone into labor yet!”

Yeah. I know.

So Sunday the first of February comes…officially 40 weeks. It was also super bowl Sunday. We were also in the path of a big snow storm.

Which isn’t unlike what it has been like around here this year.

So…how long ago was this?

10 fast years ago.

Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this picture. Look at Doodles! No hair little girl.

    ReplyDelete