Thursday, September 12, 2013

10 months old

Yep.  Saylor is already 10-months-old.

Darling girl. You are still wearing a size 2 diaper. Mostly 6 month clothes. Except for the length. Holy-moley you are a long girl!

You have 4 teeth. And you grind them. It makes the most irritating noise. You pull up on everything. And for the first time today, I saw you moving with the furniture (cruising). I’m not ready for you to be that mobile!

You also did this funny thing during most of your pictures today…

IMG_9703IMG_9704IMG_9707IMG_9742editIMG_9763IMG_9772IMG_9819

Figure out the funny thing you did?

The tongue. I have no idea why…but it was your thing today.

Sweet, sweet baby.

As big as the moon.

As far as the stars.

And more.

Forever.

Love,

Momma

{And I know I will get asked so here it is…NO. I didn’t edit her eyes. In any of them. Most of the pictures haven’t been edited. Just cropped. Crazy right?}

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sweet pretty girl, love the bow in her hair, it will be a while before Kinley will have enough hair for one like that.

    ReplyDelete