Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tomorrow…

I have surgery.

The same procedure I have had done with each pregnancy at the end of the first trimester. Well…except for Shayne. That was a freak thing that determined that I have this procedure done with each subsequent pregnancy.

You wouldn’t think I would be nervous.

But I am.

So…if you feel inclined to say a little extra prayer that all goes well and my nerves calm…that would be much appreciated.

 

Oh and it isn’t scheduled until 1PM. This is going to be one cranky Momma since I can’t eat after midnight tonight.

I will try to update via Twitter once I’m home tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Sending a prayer your way, hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, please be with my daughter and grandchild today; be with the doctor and nurses and let this procedure go smoothly so that she can go home to her children who await her return. In Jesus' name. Amen. Love you!

    ReplyDelete