Friday, June 3, 2011

Those weekly shots put me in a funk.

I have been looking around all of my photo folders on my computer. Begging anyone and everyone to please let me find just one or two pictures of Cooper that were taken for his weekly updated photos.

My twin called me.

I was in a bad mood. I couldn’t find two of the weekly updated images. I wasn’t even sure I had taken any. To come this far and miss one?!?!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then…

I found what I was looking for…

28 weeks

in the wrong folder for one.

29 weeks

And on my phone for another.

30 weeks

I can’t tell you how excited I was!

31 weeks

You would’ve thought I had won the lottery or something.

In this case it was or something.

I still haven’t missed any of his weekly updated photos!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stop the clock!!!! He's growing waaaay too fast!! Still as adorable as the day he was born though!!

    ReplyDelete