Thursday, May 5, 2011

A slightly wrong picture. Don’t look if you are easily offended.

Have you ever felt just cranky with everything and felt like telling everything and everyone to just buzz off?

My son has summed it up in a simple gesture that is known worldwide.

Ready?

IMG_0801

Did you smile as big as I did upon finding this picture on my memory card?

I hope so.

I giggled when I saw it.

So here’s to giggling over the worldwide gesture given to me by my 6-month-old son.

I will keep this in mind when I feel like handing out a gesture or two myself. I may not pick my nose when doing it though.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Carter did that when we went for his 6 month photos (except his finger wasn't up his nose, it was discretely tucked next to his leg so only the camera gal could see it)... Must be a 6-month-old boy thing, eh?

    Thanks for the laugh!
    ~kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been known to wave that wave a time or two...hard to believe right?

    ReplyDelete