Thursday, April 28, 2011

A few old random pictures of…

this kid:

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 412

I love that picture because it really is the grin she gives.

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 502

This is one of my all time favorite photos of Stormy and I. It was taken at my best friend’s house during the baby shower for Connor.

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 410 copy

This one of her running. We had just gotten to the park and Paul let go of her hand. She took off.

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 459

I held Stormy up. We were getting ready to leave for her one week check up and she smiled. My twin snapped the picture. She was wearing a preemie outfit. Yes. She was that little. Not technically a preemie. Just tiny. Like she remains today.

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 467

Oh…that silly Stormy. That’s how she crawled.

Portrait Innovations 10-5-06 489

Another favorite thing for her to do was to take all the pots and pans out of the drawers. And grin and giggle while doing it.

 

Stormy is only 7. It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago that she was in diapers but…I barely remember her being that little.

1 comment: