Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wow.

I can’t even remember the last blog I did. Must’ve been one of the kids birthdays. I’m too lazy to check it now though.

Yes. I am still here. Unfortunately, the blog has been on the back burner (being burnt to a crisp at this point) while I’ve been taking care of life. It has definitely not been quiet or boring in my house (I just yelled to go to bed from my desk to one of the crew that is up). Busy beyond belief.

BUT, I am going to finish this year strong. Especially since I think this will be it for me and my blogging.

Here is one picture that I definitely want to share.

IMG_4234edit1

My crew and I.

So over the next 2 weeks, my goal is to blog, blog and blog some more.

Lots of catching up to do if I’m gonna finish strong!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment