Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The fastest months…4 of them…so far.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to post any pictures today. My lovey has the beginnings of a cold.

I know there are 5 other darlings I could post about. Believe me. I know.

BUT…they weren't born exactly 4-months-ago today.

Yep. Little Missy is 4 sweet months old. Something else big that just happened (yesterday)?

Keep reading and I’ll tell you.

IMG_4597IMG_4611bweditIMG_4623ed

IMG_4646IMG_4646bwIMG_4658

IMG_4672IMG_4672bwIMG_4690

Saylor laughed for the first time yesterday.

IMG_4706

And my heart smiled a huge smile.

IMG_4706bw

So…four months ago this beautiful little girl blessed everyone else with her presence. It was a year ago that I found out I was going to be a mommy again. Funny how much can change in a year. And for the sake of this post…it’s amazing what can change in four short months.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe a couple of things: 1)that she is 4 months old and 2)that she gets more beautiful every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty, and it is amazing how quickly they grow and change.

    ReplyDelete