Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today…

marks the day that 3 months ago we welcomed with so much love…

Saylor Carsyn.

IMG_3916

And I haven’t edited more than a few photos but I wanted to get this one on the books (er…blog) asap.

The next picture…I haven’t done a thing to her eyes. They really are just that perfect.

IMG_4056

And because I couldn’t decide which I like more…here is the b/w. What do you think?

IMG_4056bw

And sleeping beauty.

IMG_3975

Saylor.

3-months-old already.

Darling girl.

You have slept through the night maybe twice. But you don’t stay up and party anymore. You just wake up to eat. And then you sleep beside Momma. Which I love. You are starting to “talk.” You are grab and hold onto your toys now. You have the most beautiful smile. You are…perfect.

I love you baby girl.

As big as the moon.

As far as the stars.

And more.

Forever.

Love,

Momma

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetie! oh...and love them both but the color one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete