Sunday, January 22, 2012

Funny things my kids say…

“Mom. I don’t want to go to middle school.”

“Why not Shayne?”

“Because they make you insect a frog.”

“Do you mean dissect a frog?”

“Yeah. That’s what I meant.”

*************************************************************************************************************

“Connor. The lunch menu choices for today are: Burrito, chili pie or PB & J sandwich. Which one do you want?”

“Do they have sandwiches?”

“Yes, Bubba. PB&J.”

“I want a burrito.”

Okay then. We went the long way around to finish that didn’t we?

*************************************************************************************************************

“Aunt Bonnie. You have the same sign we do. It says give second chances but Mom doesn’t do that. She always says, “THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.”

I was standing there when Shayne told her Aunt Bonnie this. We both couldn’t stop giggling.

2 comments: