Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The last Wednesday…

So way back when, I started doing photos of my sweet baby when he was a week old. I thought it would be so cool if I took a picture of him on every Wednesday for the first year of his sweet little life.

I’m not gonna lie. It wasn’t easy to remember to take pictures of him each week. Not that I wasn’t taking random photos but to hit each week on the same day? Yeah…not as easy as I thought it was going to be. BUT…I’m  so glad I did. Wanna see?

1 week old 

8 weeks old 11 weeks old

21 weeks old 19 weeks old

38 weeks old 41 weeks old49 weeks 50 weeks51 weeks old 52 weeks old

Obviously, I can’t put all 52 on one blog post. But look at week one. And then the last week (which was today).

Sniff. Anyone have a tissue?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: