Friday, September 9, 2011

Shopping is beyond fun…

Or it can be that is.

What kind of seating arrangement do you have if you have a large family? Like…5 kids and 2 adults large?

Paul and I have been on the lookout for the right table/chairs for our family. So searching around online I found this idea: dining set with bench. If you click on that link it takes you to a very cool website that has everything and more! No seriously.  The more part…you tell it…or type what it is you are looking for and voila…options and more options! For example if you are looking for hickory engineered flooring—check it out!!  And coupons…there is a section for coupons!!!

One last décor item…ottomans are all the rage right now. They are/can be functional and decoration! I am totally loving some of the ideas that are listed! For college students an option would be ottoman bed furniture.

 

{Have to add that I may be compensated for writing this ad…not per clicks just for the little writing I did so please click away! And shop. I wouldn’t advertise if I didn’t like it too!}

2 comments: