Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In which I brag about one of my son’s…

I am proud of all of my kiddos. For this post, I want to focus on one of my kids in particular…

Which one?

From the title…it’s either Connor or Cooper. Cooper’s post is coming up later today. This one is all Connor.

Why am I proud of him?

Besides the fact that he is my son and that’s what Momma’s feel towards their kids {most of the time I guess…every Momma is different…so is every kid for that matter}.

For Christmas he asked Santa for a dirt-bike-bike. What is that?

This:

093

What happened then?

He wouldn’t ride it.

AT.ALL.

We bribed. Begged. Threatened.

Everything.

He knew how to ride a bike without training wheels. He did it all last summer. But for some reason…this bike was a no go.

AT.ALL.

Talk about frustrating.

But I shoulda known. Like everything else in my darling boy’s life…he will do it when he is ready. And not a moment sooner.

His moment for this bike was at the end of this summer. Go figure right?

Well…he still needed help with the take-off…until just the past few days.

And I…

IMG_3707IMG_3709IMG_3711

am unbelievably

IMG_3712IMG_3713IMG_3714

proud of him.

IMG_3718IMG_3719

That’s my boy!!

IMG_3720

2 comments:

  1. On his terms for everything! And heaven save the person who tries to make it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete