Sunday, August 7, 2011

Liar, liar pants on fire.

Well. My pants aren’t on fire. But they should be.

What did I lie about?

I didn’t attack my house like my plan stated.

After the last post you know what I did?

I took a nap.

Yep. That is not a way to get your house clean. Trust me.

**********************

I started that post 2 days ago.

I still haven’t attacked my house.

It isn’t as messy.

It just isn’t as clean as I would like it.

IMG_2136

You see…Cooper scootches every where now. I am constantly checking where he has relocated himself to. And Sage—oh my darling girl is a mess. She gets into everyone’s everything all.the.time. Not that she is being bad. She is just…busy!

IMG_2311

I have also found that not having my little camera…makes it harder to get my shot of the day. I’m not going to do that post right now. I’m just rambling about my normal everyday stuff. So I can look back and remember what all was normal for me.

IMG_2162

So…my normal is a messy house. Full of smiling, busy, beautiful babies. I guess a messy house isn’t so bad afterall.

2 comments: