Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This week is just flying by me…

And it is so bitter-sweet.

I have a couple of big posts coming up.

One tonight and a HUGE one tomorrow.

Today’s post is…

what the other first was that my kids had at my sister’s house.

IMG_0741

They got to jump on the trampoline with the water spraying from the hose.

It was sooo hot while we were there. I didn’t want to take them swimming because my niece and nephew had a swim meet later that afternoon. So the next best thing?

Jumping and spraying each other with the hose.

  IMG_0761 blog  IMG_0725    IMG_0765 

My niece, Kara and Shayne are 8-months apart in age. They had a blast during our little trip. My nephew, Cole turns 11 this October. He was determined to jump over any water that was sprayed at him. He was also determined to try to bounce the others silly.

IMG_0737  IMG_0729

Where was chicken little?

Whenever the kids jumped near him, he would head for the ledge:

IMG_0742

And if you gave him the hose, you weren’t going to get too wet. Why?

IMG_0757 bw

He was thirsty.

 

 

So there you have it. The first for my kids.

There is a big post coming up tonight.

sigh.

3 comments:

  1. My kids LOVE doing this...only we hook up the sprinkler and put it under the trampoline. Come to think about it, we haven't done that this year...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Cal's trunks? He swears they are.

    ReplyDelete