Saturday, July 2, 2011

The second location of our vacation…

HA! I’m so clever with titles and whatnots.

Yeah right.

We drove from San Antonio for almost three hours to get to our second location…

It was another first for all the kids.

The first time to ever see…:

IMAG0968

THE OCEAN!

And it was raining. Boo.

This was a huge thrill for them:

IMAG0970

And this bird. Seriously birdie? Did someone forget to paint the rest of you?

IMG_1701

He (she?) stood out among the other birds like a sore thumb.

Very cool looking…or that’s what me and the family thought about it.

Something else really cool?

The double rainbow we saw.

IMG_1716

It was huge! It was still raining/sprinkling during all of these.

And the kids after being in the car:

IMG_1723

One of my darlings let me know what she thought about it in a special way:

IMG_1735

Can you see something in the background of this picture?

IMG_1727

It’s pretty cool.

More to come on that!

We did get to go to the beach. The very next day as a matter of fact.

I don’t particularly like sand.

Have I ever mentioned that?

My sister has a serious fear of birds. More specifically of birds pooping on her.

Someone did get pooped on.

Was it her? Or one of the kids? Or the car? Or another adult?

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to read about the Bird incident!! Alayna told me you got a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My car was more quiet than yours!

    ReplyDelete