Friday, May 20, 2011

Today…

Can you believe it?

Today is May 20th. No—it really is. I checked the calendar a few times.

Today, my sweet 5th born child, is 7-months-old.

No…he really is.

Can you believe it?

Do you want me to share some images?

 

 

 

Are you sure?

 

 

 

Okay. Fine.

Yeah right. Like I wouldn’t share him and all of his gorgeousness.

 

IMG_8053

IMG_7936

IMG_7961

 IMG_7981 bw

IMG_7984

IMG_7985

IMG_7989IMG_7999

IMG_8003

IMG_8048

IMG_8057

IMG_8065 bw

Yes. He is sad in the last one. My brother {who was helping me} whistled to get Cooper’s attention. It made him cry. And each time my brother whistled, Cooper cried. He doesn’t like that noise. Weird huh?

And yes. There is one picture of him giving me the bird.

Again.

Do you think it means something?!?!?!?!

Happy 7-months sweet Cooper. I love you. Big as the moon. Far as the stars. And more.

Forever.

 

Which ones do you like?

2 comments:

  1. He is just too darn sweet to keep flipping us off!! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your babies flippin' the bird? Nooo...Who'd think it?

    ReplyDelete