Friday, March 25, 2011

One last post for the weekend…

I am taking a technological break this weekend. Kind of.

I will still have my cell phone.

I will still watch TV.

I will still use other electrical appliances {washer, dryer, dishwasher, stove, etc}.

So what am I talking about?

The computer of course.

And the elliptical. {HA! take that technology!}

I may have to use it to upload photos I take. I got something in the mail that I have to test out in pictures so that may be the exception.

So what am I going to post on this fine Friday evening.

A LOT.

Are you ready?

Comfy clothes on? Comfy seat? Drink nearby? Snacks?

3.18.2011

IMAG0470

I posted this on facebook. Paul and I were out running errands and he left his sunglasses at home. I offered him a pair of my extras. He asked Sage to share hers. She did. They are Hello Kitty. And sized for a toddler head. People driving by were looking at him funny. Now that could’ve been the sunglasses. Or the fact that he would look at them and either smile really big or just stare back until the uncomfortableness made them look away.

3.19.2011

IMAG0477

That’s my view most of the time. His fuzzy little head.

3.20.2011

112 copy copy

I have so many other pictures I could post for this date. But this is one of my favorites. The kid and the picture of course.

3.21.2011

IMAG0482

The famous Hello Kitty shades on Sage. Upside down of course because…well why not?

3.22.2011

I am typing before the pictures for this date.

It was crazy hair day at school. No colored hair and no wigs were the rules.

006

002

So we put a ton of pig-tails all over their heads and bows (that’s what Stormy wanted) and teased the heck out their hair.

3.23.2011

It was Wacky Wednesday at school. I mentioned this one a little while ago. Stormy came up with her own thing this year.

075

077

092

She wore her pants backwards and her shirt too. My favorite part was the snow-boots covering up Christmas socks and the twinkle toe shoe with Halloween sock showing. Which in all honesty, she would wear all of her holiday socks year round if I didn’t hide them from her.

3.24.2011

Dress like a movie star or hero day.

180151158

What did my darlings choose?

Dentist for Stormy—it’s no coincidence she would pick something that most people cringe at having to deal with.

Fireman—my little stud, Connor. Although, he really wants to be a farmer when he grows up.

Doctor—very appropriately chosen by my oldest kiddo, Shayne. She wanted to check for blood pressure and heart-beats on anything that would let her. But what she has told me a hundred times she wants to do when she grows up? She wants to be a mom. Go figure.

3.25.2011

IMAG0510

Today. I love that Connor was putting his arms around the big girls. I love that he told them not to choke him right before I took this. I love that Sage is trying to figure out what is going on. I love that she is also, still in her pajamas even though it is early afternoon at this point. Ah…to be 2.

Do you mind if I show you one more picture?

Just one. or two max.

Ready?

ARE YOU THERE?

Fine. Just one. I promise. Because I love it. And especially love the kid in the picture.

090 c

She was wearing that green shirt eating a pear. The colors seemed too perfect to be true. Wanna see the original? Just so you have a comparison thing… And since it is the same picture it counts as one right?

090 c090

Which one did I edit?

The one on the left. I think.

No-that’s it. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! and the one with the pear is wild that it matches her shirt!

    ReplyDelete