Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Halfway to 2…

Yep. My sweet baby girl is 18 months old. Actually officially that was on Monday the 12th. So I’m only a few days late with this post.

So this beautiful. I mean, seriously, beautiful baby is 18 months old.

Here’s a few peeks at what she looked like on her 18 month birthday…sniff.

IMG_2485

She has a mouth full of teeth! She loves most food. She says a few words. Mostly she repeats words.

Which can be a not so great thing (ahem).

IMG_2492

She is fast! She loves music and to “wiggle it!” She FINALLY sleeps through the night—consistently!!! PRAISE GOD!

IMG_2503edit

She is fascinated with the world around her. To see things through a baby’s eyes…I can only imagine!

I love this picture:

IMG_2537bw

She was looking for the neighbor’s dogs.

This one she was cheesing for the candy I was holding over my head.

IMG_2572

This was what happened when I didn’t deliver the candy fast enough!

IMG_2570

So in 6 short months she will be 2. I will just enjoy each day as best I can.

Does anyone know how to slow time down a bit? I know someone that needs this to happen…

No comments:

Post a Comment