Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Special photos…

The very first Doctor I ever saw when I found out I was pregnant with Shayne, told me…

“It really is nothing short of a miracle that pregnancy ever happens at all.

There is such a small window for [it] to happen.”

He shook his head and smiled and said, “It really is a miracle. Congratulations.”

The fact that God made it possible for this to happen…a miracle.

And I’m gonna miss it.

IMG_9021ed

The kicking…

IMG_8909bw

The special time where only this little baby knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

IMG_8924

The exciting anticipation…

IMG_8928ed

IMG_8931ed

IMG_8941ed

This baby has so,so much love waiting on her.

IMG_8998

IMG_9001ed

Even though I can’t wait to meet her, it’s bittersweet.

IMG_9033ed

Because I’m gonna miss this.

2 comments: