Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today…

was a very big day.

This darling is showing you how old is she turned TODAY.

IMG_5617

She came down the stairs this morning.

As soon as I saw her I said, “GOOD MORNING BIRTHDAY GIRL!!”

Her response?

She walked to the pantry, opened it and said, “I want a pop tart.”

IMG_5614

Alrighty then.

She has had a birthday theme picked out since January.

What was it?

IMG_5629IMG_5628

Owls. Her invites turned out super cute, if I do say so myself.

Despite numerous texts with last minute-no shows, she had fun.

We did a piñata…per her request of course.

IMG_5631IMG_5663

In which she scored major candy.

We opened gifts.

IMG_5673

Again, major score for her.

And…food.

It was all what Sage picked.

IMG_5621

Carrots, broccoli, apples and caramel dip. I added the Chex Mix and the pretzels.

She picked the rest.

Oh—and pizza.

Silly baby girl.

And the cakes?

Cupcakes?

IMG_5763IMG_5765

She blew her candles out twice before we could sing to her.

IMG_5773

Silly, silly Sage.

IMG_5788IMG_5790

Darling girl…

You make every day better by just being you.

Yes. You can be naughty.

I still love you.

Yes. You can be sweet.

I love you always.

Yes. You can be sassy. Extremely sassy.

I never struggle to love you.

I struggle to keep from laughing at all your naughtiness.

I can’t imagine what life would be like without you.

As big as the moon. As far as the stars. And more.

Forever.

Love,

Momma

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, she looks about as onery as Katelin....gotta love those sweet onery blonds!!! Love the owl theme, i've been wanting to use that theme but my darling 4 year old has had other ideas so guess I will save that one for Kinley!!!

    ReplyDelete