Tuesday, March 13, 2012

That Wednesday I mentioned…

So last week was spirit week at school. I mentioned that right? Right.

Monday was Maniac Monday and crazy hair day.

Tuesday was spirit wear day.

Wednesday was Dress up Day. As in, elegant day.

Shayne said to me “like prom stuff Mom.”

Ummm…I’m not ready for that kind of stuff with my kids. So what did they wear?

ALSO—this happens to be the day that two of my kids were getting awards at school! So…I’m glad it was dress up day!

So here are my beauties!

IMG_1693 edit IMG_1694 IMG_1724 edit IMG_1723 

IMG_1685 

Sage is a beauty even though she doesn’t get to go to school yet.

IMG_1720

 

And since all 5 of them are so pretty (or handsome for my boys) I tried to get a picture of them.

IMG_1710

No bueno is how that turned out.

Two of the kids are NOT feeling well.

Guesses on which two?

Might surprise you.

And

the

answer

is

the

two

on

the

ends.

 

Now…guesses on which two kids were getting awards?

The answer may or may not surprise you!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly do have some beautiful grandkids! (yes, to me all of them are beautiful...even the boys!)

    ReplyDelete