Monday, December 5, 2011

Connor…

is doing well in kindergarten this year.

Much better this time around actually.

He recognizes almost all of his uppercase letters.

The letter “M” is a real pain for him. I don’t know why. He get’s it 50% of the time.

IMG_7732

He doesn’t throw fits when it’s time to practice letters or numbers with me.

He still doesn’t like counting.

But he does it.

IMG_7740

The only way he’s going to get it is if we practice, practice, practice.

IMG_7741

So that is what we do.

We are also working on sight words.

He knows most of his first quarter ones. The second quarter ones are a little or a lot trickier for him. We are working though. I know he will get it.

So there is a little update on my Connor and his second year of kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed on Thanksgiving how much he is growing up and I just know he will get the math stuff figured out eventually...after all, don't we all just hate that stuff?

    ReplyDelete