Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things my kids say…

We were driving and in a field were a bunch of cattle.

“Mom. How do baby cows know who their Momma is?”

How do you answer that?

I honestly don’t know. So what I said was, “Maybe the same way you know that I am your Mom. They just know.”

*********************************************

Sage is sitting at the table playing with the big girls’ DSi. She keeps playing and without looking up she says, “Mom. Guess What?”

I’m thinking she is going to tell me something about the game so I reply with, “What Sage?”

“Chickie Butt”

And then she giggles.

********************************************

“Shayne. WHY AREN’T YOU BRINGING HOME YOU’RE A.R. BOOKS?”

“BECAUSE THEN YOU’LL MAKE ME READ!!”

Well…duh.

*******************************************

“But Mom. Don’t tickle me. I’m a grown woman.”

I guess 9 is considered grown womanhood now.

********************************************

“Mom. Can I play the Wii please….please….please????”

“Yes, Connor. You may play the Wii.”

“Oh. THANK YOU MOMMY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

**********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment