Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.2011

Today is Veteran’s Day. So today, I am thankful for our military. Past, present, and future. Without them, we wouldn’t be the US of A.

IMG_0113

Freedom isn’t free.

It costs way more than money.

And they enlist knowing what that price may be.

They are so much stronger than myself.

So…Thank you.

This is my Dad. When he was serving.

CCF11042011_00000

This is my father-in-law…served years ago.

IMG_2471

This is my Grand-father.

Copy of Pete Barr (2)

My Uncle Joe served in the Army. My Uncle Darrel served in the Navy. My cousins, Brent and Darren both served. Air Force for one. Navy for the other. Another Uncle was in the National Guard. Another cousin…

You get the idea.

Thank you for all you have done. All you are doing now. All you will do.

From the bottom of my heart.

1 comment: