Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taking time…

I have been busy for the past…9 1/2 years or so. HA! I have been really busy for the past couple of days because of Cooper’s birthday party!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from his actual birthday and of course, his party on Saturday. Not to mention I have been an editing machine for all the shoots I’ve been doing.

I always had to take time to just hang with all my littles!

Cooper’s birthday morning started out with his favorite cereal…

IMG_5771

Then bath time!

IMG_5823 IMG_5834IMG_5821

Then we ran errands with the little dude. Had lunch out. And of course that afternoon included…PHOTOSHOOT! IMG_5845 IMG_5866

IMG_5870 copy

 IMG_6032 

He was done with having his picture taken. Seriously. Isn’t that pitiful?

We headed outside.

I love this picture:

IMG_6116

Cooper’s party was on Saturday.

His theme?

I am a freak about themes. I love, LOVE doing them for birthday parties. Coop was no exception. So what was his theme?

IMG_6211

ARGH!!!! Land ho! Ye scurvy dogs!

IMG_6208

Yep. Pirate theme. And no. There was no chance of scurvy for us!

IMG_6214

My mom {who looks fantabulous!} came up for the celebration.

IMG_6188

The rest of the part-ay was wonderful as well. Thanks to very good friends and family for celebrating.

IMG_6331 IMG_6233IMG_6227 IMG_6218IMG_6253 IMG_6272

Because, let’s be honest. The first birthday isn’t necessarily for the birthday kid. It’s for the momma.

IMG_6300

The momma that can’t believe that a year has gone by so fast. And yet, it has.

Yep. The first birthday party is really for the momma. And I can’t tell you how much it means to me that my friends and family helped to make it great.

IMG_6220

From Cooper and his Momma.

3 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful time and thanks for the nice comment about me! You're looking pretty good yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was holding Sage during the singing of Happy Birthday. Boy, she sure likes to sing (even if her tempo was a little fast, it didn't seem to phase her a bit)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day for such a big event! You did like always, awesome. And I have to tell you, I'm proud that I know that I took some of those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete