Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dreams…

Do you remember any childhood nightmares you had?

I don’t.

Well, except for the nightmares after watching “Friday the 13th” with my sisters. Or “Nightmare on Elm Street”.

{insert me shuddering here}

I do remember a dream I had before Paul and I had kids.

I had a dream that a snake was licking my arm. I sucked in all my air to scream and grabbed Paul’s arm. It scared him awake and he jumped up real fast like his hair was on fire, I scared him so bad. I woke up then. I told him my dream. He told me I scared the _____out of him.

{insert me giggling at that memory}

I have the weirdest dreams when I am pregnant. Before any test will say positive, I have weird, WEIRD dreams.

 

The dream I had last night was no weird dream…it was terrifying.

 

Literally making me wake up with the whole panicked, what is going on feeling.

I dreamt I was walking around a mall that had tons of stairs. And I was pushing a stroller with Stormy in it. I was freaking out because I couldn’t find Sage. Then I realized I couldn’t find any of the kids. Except for Stormy.

When I woke up, I had to check on the kids.

I shouldn’t watch the news or read anything on the computer before going to sleep. I watched some stuff on that Baby Lisa that was kidnapped from her home in the middle of the night.

Yuck. Not a good dream.

Now to get away from that not so comfortable dream, another funny dream…

At my Grandma’s house when I was 13ish, I dreamt I was answering the phone. I woke up because I was holding my hand up by face,like a phone, saying, “HELLO?”

1 comment: