Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter…

I will post more about what all went down this morning later but for now I just wanted to shout out:

Happy Easter!

I don’t always have the correct words to sum up how some things should be summed up. I use Google sometimes.

I found a couple of quotes from this website : http://www.quotegarden.com/easter.html

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.  ~Robert Flatt


Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there.  ~Clarence W. Hall

 

Obviously there are a lot of things that can be said at Easter. But I really liked those two quotes.

I will be back later (after another family Easter dinner) with stories of what happened this Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment