Friday, February 18, 2011

Back to one of the photos…

This one:

IMG_0027

Stormy’s First Grade musical was Frog and Toad. All the kids had to dress up according to what the music teacher instructed. Mr. W sent the note home that Stormy was to be dressed up as a bee.

The headband idea was a piece of cake. What to do about the rest of the costume though?

I found the skorts and leggings at Target for $3.50 each. Not bad. It was the top part I was concerned with.

I knew we had a black tee shirt. And then…what for yellow stripes?

Duct tape. Thank goodness there is the bright colored duct tape available now!

IMG_0020

This has got to be one of the cheapest costumes I have ever come up with.

And she was a really cute bee.

And she did her line without any hesitation. I was so proud.

2 comments: