Sunday, January 2, 2011

Challenge

I have decided to do the 365 photo challenge again. What is it exactly?

Take one picture a day for the entire year. I will probably {knowing me} take more than just one if I am going to have my camera out anyways. Which is totally the point.

My resolutions this year were to not make resolutions. BUT what I will do is try to eat healthier…but not stress if I don’t. To gaze at my fifth born child as much as I can. To enjoy my other children as much as they will let me {smothering mother….kind of}. SO this photo challenge is perfect. I will take time out to take pictures.

So later today I will post a photo from yesterday. And today if I pull them off of the camera. Yes, I have taken a few pictures already today.

Oh—it will not just be pictures of Cooper…if you were wondering. He will probably have quite few though. That’s the advantage to being near Mommy all the time!
Until later!

1 comment:

  1. You know I can't get enough pictures of my beautiful grandbabies!! I am sooo looking forward to this challenge you've given yourself!

    ReplyDelete